You are here

Contact us

A man sitting at a desk talking on the phone

Concerns about care?

Find out who you can talk to if you are concerned about a health or social care service.


You can contact us at our National Customer Service Centre in Newcastle:

Telephone: 03000 616161
Fax: 03000 616171

Or write to us at:

CQC National Customer Service Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne

You can leave information or documentation at our office main receptions. You must have an appointment to see a member of staff.

Report a concern

If you're concerned about the quality of care, tell us. If someone is in danger you should contact the police immediately.

As a member of the public

a woman looking at a laptopFind out who to contact if you have concerns about care.

As a member of staff at a service we regulate

a woman talking to a man who is wearing a stethoscopeFind out how to raise concerns about a care service you work for.



To help you find out how to make a complaint select from the following options:


Freedom of information and data protection

Find out about the information you can request.


Help us improve this page